Guide lines for Tutorial
This Investment Tutorial is very easy and user-friendly. The following are guidelines for using this Tutorial.
- Browse Contents" is the main index for all chapters with their sections and sub sections.
- Each Chapter name has a plus sign (+) aligned next to it. When you click on the plus sign, a list of the sections for the chapter will appear. You can view any section by clicking on it. Some sections of the chapters have sub-sections that can also be viewed by clicking the plus sign on the left side of the section name.
- If you click on any chapter name from the "Browse Contents" page, a list of the sections of that particular chapter will appear in the Executive Summary page. In this page, you can go directly to any section by clicking on its name. In the same page you will see the "Next" button, which will take you to the subsequent sections and sub-sections consecutively. You can also use the "Previous" button to go one step back.
- Once you finish an entire chapter, you can go to other chapters by clicking on "Browse Contents".
- Our website creates a database for each user, and whatever changes are made by the user will be saved on the user's personal database.
- In the Executive Summary, a "complete" column appears with checkboxes on the left of each section name. When you complete the study of a particular section, you can check the checkbox and click on the "Update" button to save the information on your database for future reference. Whenever you log on to the Tutorial, the checkbox will be a reminder that you have already studied that particular section(s).
- While browsing the chapters you will see the hyperlinks of "Test Your knowledge" and "Take Quiz". These are exams with multiple choice questions to test your knowledge of what have you studied in this Tutorial.
- A full exam is available for every chapter in the Tutorial which can be accessed through the "Test your knowledge" link. This link appears only on the Executive Summary and at the end of each chapter. "Take Quiz" is a short exam relating to any particular section you are browsing. This link appears only during the study of any section of a chapter.
- At the end of an exam, a "Grade your exam" button will appear which will take you to the exam results with the number of correct and wrong answers appearing in it. You can also review your answer(s) by clicking the "Go" link in the "Review" column. In this section you can find out the correct answer for any particular question.
This section allows you to review any exam you have taken in the past and all the information regarding those exam(s) are saved in your personal database.
There are six columns in the Exam Review section: Exam, Total Correct, Total Quiz, Score (%), Status and Review:
- Exam: Lists the names of all chapters in the Tutorial. You can also retake the exam you have completed when you click on the chapter name.
- Total Correct: The number of correct answers in the specific test for each chapter.
- Total Quiz: Gives the total number of questions for each chapter.
- Score (%): It provides the test result in percentage form for each chapter.
- Status: This provides you the status of the test you have attempted, either "Completed" if you have completed it or "Continue" which will allow you to restart your test from where you stopped.
- Review: You can review the result sheet of the exams you have completed by using the "Go" link in this column. You can also view the associated reading for any particular quiz by using the "Go" link in the Exam Details sheet. At the bottom of the page, "View Associated Reading" will appear, which allows you to read the relevant section or sub section in the chapter for the specific question. There is also a "Jump to Question" option by which you can go to any question for the chapter.Top
You can search any text within the Tutorial using this option by entering a keyword in the search box. The results of your search will appear according to the chapter, section and sub-section.
You can search any text within the quiz using this option by entering the word in the search box.
"Add/Edit notes" allows you to add/edit your own study notes and comments to the contents at the Section and Sub section.
In "My Notes" option, you can view all your saved notes, delete them, or go directly to the section where you have added or edited your notes.
You can bookmark any section or sub-section of the Tutorial using the "Bookmark" option for future reference. You can also use this option to un-bookmark/delete the section(s) and sub-section(s) you bookmarked before.
- Browse Contents: Allows you to browse content and take quizzes in each chapter.
- Exam Review: Allows you to review all tests that you have taken.
- Search Contents: Allows you to search for contents in the tutorial.
- Search Questions: Allows you to search for questions by Term.
- My Notes: Allows you to add your own study notes and comments to the contents at the Section and Sub section. These notes will be grouped into “My Notes” which can be printed or reviewed later.
- Bookmarks: Bookmark pages within the contents for later review.
- Take a Quiz: Allows you to check your understanding on the specific section or sub section through multiple choice questions.
- Test Your Knowledge: Allows you to check your understanding on the specific chapter through the multiple choice questions.
- Add Notes: Allows you to add your own study notes and comments to the contents at the Section and Sub section.
- Edit Notes: Allows you to change your own study notes and comments to the contents at the Section and Sub section.
- Total Correct Answers: The number of correct answers regarding a specific test within each chapter.
- Total Questions: The number of questions in each chapter.
- Score(%): This provides your tests result in percentage terms for each chapter.
- Status: This provides you with the status of the test you have started either complete or continue.
- Review: Allows you to review the specific question.
- Exam Details: This provides the exam or test details for each chapter, for example total number of questions attempted, number of correct and incorrect answers.
- Completed: This shows you that the specific exam is completed by you.
- Continue: This allows you to restart your test from where you stopped.
- View Associated Reading: Allows you to read the relevant section or sub section in the chapter for the specific question.
GulfBase GCC Index
Send this page to a friend