GulfBase Live Support
SANAD Cooperative Insurance announces its annual financial results for the period ended 31 December 2012, as detailed below:
1. Net losses before Zakat for the year 2012 was SR 4,744k compared to a loss before Zakat of SR 27,933k for the same period in 2011, representing an 83.0% decrease.
2. Losses per share after Zakat and Tax for the year 2012 were SR 0.37 compared to losses after Zakat and Tax of SR 1.50 per share for the same period in 2011.
3. The deficit from insurance operations, before investment income, for the year ended 31st December 2012 was SR 5,667k compared to a deficit of SR 27,898k for the same period in 2011, representing a 79.7% decrease.
4. Gross written premiums (GWP) for the year ended 31st December 2012 were SR 183,528k compared to SR 231,326k for the same period in 2011, representing a 20.7 % decrease. Net written premiums (NWP) for the year ended 31st December 2012 were SR 138,134k compared to SR 170,437k for the same period in 2011, representing a 19.0% decrease.
5. The costs for claims incurred for the year ended 31st December 2012 were SR 92,513k compared to SR 123,740k for the same period in 2011, representing a 25.2% decrease.
6. Net investment income from insurance operations for the year ended 31st December 2012 was SR471k compared to SR 225k for the same period in 2011 representing a 109% increase. Net investment income of shareholders for the year ended 31st December 2012 was SR 2,393k compared to SR 1,053k for the same period in 2011, representing a 127.3% increase.
7. The reason for the decreased loss during the year 2012 compared to the corresponding previous year of 2011 was due to decrease of net claims incurred of SR 31,227K, representing a 25.2% decrease. Furthermore, there was a significant improvement in impairment against doubtful receivables, due to better receivable management during the year.
8. The joint auditors interim review report on the financial statements mentions that the financial statements have been prepared in accordance with International Accounting Standard 34 and not in accordance with the Standard of interim financial reporting issued by SOCPA.
However the company assures that there are no significant differences in the results contained within the financial statements due to using International Accounting Standards rather than the SOCPA accounting standards.
9. Corresponding figures in 'premium ceded' and 'other underwriting expenses' have been reclassified, to conform to current year classifications.
Based on the CMA announcement dated 10/05/2017 G about the delisting of Sanad Cooperative Insurance Co. shares, the Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) announces the delisting of Sanad Cooperative Insur
Sanad Cooperative Insurance Co. announces that the Board Member Mr. Sulaiman Mahmoud Hilal (Executive) has submitted his resignation from his position to Board of Directors on 24-04-2017 with effect
SANAD Cooperative Insurance announces its annual financial results for the period ended 31 December 2011, as detailed below:
1. Net losses for the year 2011 was SR. 27,933k (after Zakat 30,
Sharjah-based Air Arabia posted a 17 per cent drop in net profits for the first nine months of 2018, despite an increase in turnover to Dh3 billion ($816.6 million).
The airline's net prof
Union Properties, a leading real estate company based in Dubai, UAE, said it has recorded a net profit of Dh145.6 million ($40 million) for the first nine months of 2018, compared to a net loss of Dh
The Abu Dhabi government and the Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (Adnoc) have signed the first of a series of concession agreements with Italy’s multinational oil and gas company Eni, awarding it a 25
The Initial Public Offering (IPO) of Saudi Aramco will “definitely” happen, the company’s chief executive confirmed on Sunday, but he said it is not expected until 2021 after the potential acquisitio
Kuwait Finance House-Bahrain (KFH-Bahrain), one of the leading Islamic banks in the country, has launched new products under its private banking offer. Abdul Razak Jawahery, executive manager of th